Oct 31,2012
Elliott King
Oct 31,2012
I'm just in the process of selling my house with a great deal of support and help from Elliot King at Romans in Yateley.
He is always on hand to give me advice on how to manage the next stage and he has become a trusted ¢â‚¬Å“go to¢â‚¬Â person for me to turn to if I need help. He's held the deal together for me, dealing effectively with my buyer and offering to liaise with the agents I was buying through. He offered the best percentage sales price of his competitors and didn't become sour when he realised that I'd sold the house privately before going to market. I've been very glad to have him on my side and if this sale falls through then I know he is the best placed to sell my house quickly and for the right money. He's worked really hard for no commission and with good grace. I think he's always given me really good advice and I'm very grateful. Outstanding! Thanks Elliot.

Romans