Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Oct 31,2012
Oct 31,2012
This company is very quick to take a lot of money from you. They demand holding fee over the phone and chare £140 admin. I was forced to take a 6 months contract as they did not accept my temporary work contract, past landlord references from other large Glasgow companies (which I had to get and pay for) and they then phoned my place of work to verbally check my employment contract

£140 admin and I did all the running around as the staff were very slow at contacting all relevant parties to gain the information. I had booked a moving company, Countrywide was holding off giving my keys until they received all this extra information, yet they were quick enough to take my money.

and now 6 months later they are happy to extend my contract for yet another £60 admin fee! Which I'm sure they will charge again in another 6 months.

2 days after I moved in I learnt I was not alone, there was a long established rodent infestation.
When they offer they flat to me and demanded the money instantly they should have stuck to the move in date advertised and agreed when I paid upfront. They rent to be reassessed due to property condition. They should not charge such a high amount for admin, and should have told me when they gave me no option but to take a 6 months lease they they would again be charging more admin. They should make it clear on their web page and at viewings that all these charges will apply and will be expected on the spot, and that future paper work charges will be billed.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Countrywide Scotland Branch! To leave a new review of Countrywide Scotland Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Countrywide Scotland Branch