Oct 31,2012
Oct 31,2012
I was trying to find a studio or small flat within the borough of Ealing and it proved to be a difficult task. After so much dissapointment from terrible agencies I finally found Castle and it proved to be a breath of fresh air.

Although the property I enquired was not available any more they took my requiremetns and once a suitable flat came up they called me. I was a bit difficult about finding a good date for a viewing, but Suzannah patiently arranged if for me.

All the usual processes (referencing, etc.) went without difficulties and the whole experience was relaxing and comforting. Both Suzannah and Lauren was pleasure to deal with.

Anyone looking for renting in the area, save yourself from the hassle and disappointment and start your search at Castle.

One minor point they should address: their website seem to list porperties that are long gone. A more frequent web maintenance would make the excellent service even better.

Overall, this agency is recommended by all means.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Castle Residential (London) Hanwell! To leave a new review of Castle Residential (London) Hanwell, please click the link below !
Write a review for Castle Residential (London) Hanwell