Oct 31,2012
Oct 31,2012
The initial meeting with the Agent was good - professional & efficient. However, we did make decisions which we later thought might have been hasty - for example we chose \'premium listing\' for an additional cost and I\'m not convinced that it made any difference.
We felt that the agent was slow in publishing the house details on the internet. When we eventually had a copy of the brochure, there were some errors and the information was brief (but this may be usual practice).
We also had an individual who had shown an interest in the property before we placed it on the market - this was taken into account in our contract with the Agent. However, when our Agent met with this individual in order to make a valuation on their property, he was informed that we had accepted an offer from that individual and that the property should be taken off of the market, which he duly did. We had not accepted an offer and I don\'t think that my Agent should be taking instructions about my property from another person! This was quickly sorted out.
Interest in the property was slow - but I can\'t blame the Agent for that. We\'re not sure that the Agents were fully briefed for the viewings (especially with regard to fitted kitchen appliances such as the \'fridge and dishwasher - did they know that they were there?) and although we had agreed for Agent-only viewings we then decided that it would be advantageous for all if one of us was also present to answer questions from the Viewers.
The Agent was very effective in stepping in when the Solicitors were dragging their heels, and we are grateful to them for that.
In saying all of this - the Agent sold our house, in relatively quick time, so I have no real complaints. The Agents themselves were friendly, polite and helpful.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Gascoigne Pees Tadley! To leave a new review of Gascoigne Pees Tadley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Gascoigne Pees Tadley