Oct 31,2012
Oct 31,2012
CJ Hole were recommended to me by a number of friends that had positive experiences with them. I moved into Bradley Stoke in mid-2009 renting a house that was fully-managed by another leading estate agency in the area yet they were -unfortunately- impersonal in their approach.

So when I had to move out, I looked out for houses presented by CJ Hole, and I never looked back. The warmth of all members of staff (especially Holly, and Claire) combined with their professionalism never lets you down. From Day 1, they kept us posted with the available offers in a highly demanded area. The applications and credit checks were dealt with timely. Further, Holly had explained to me thoroughly how to apply for a tenancy insurance (whether it was for liability or contents); something unheard of with my previous estate agent!

I really enjoyed my experience with CJ Hole (@ The Willow Brook Centre, Savages Wood Road, Bradley Stoke). I highly recommend them -without any reservation- if you ever need to a let a house in Bradley Stoke, as their courtesy and local knowledge fits the bill.

CJ Hole