Oct 31,2012
Oct 31,2012
I have worked with Kerry at Thomas Morris in a number of capacities and all our interactions have been great. I am based in the US and bought a rental property in the UK. Despite working with an eight hour time difference, throughout the purchasing process Kerry was extremely quick to respond, both to mail and phone, and very knowledgeable and pleasant. Once we had completed our purchase, we now rent the property and use Thomas Morris as the letting agent. Again, the interactions with both Kerry and the rental office in St Neots have been superb: always quick to respond and efficient at dealing with my queries. I feel like I know them and am known by them even though we have never met in person. I am in the process of purchasing another property with Kerry and can highly recomend both Kerry and Thomas Morris for purchase and rental
By: Simon
Oct 31, 2012
Wow! What a great post from the other side of " the pond" . We're so delighted that you are happy with the service you' ve recieved from St.Ives -particularly in spite of the 8 hour time difference.Thanks for taking the time to share your experience-really appreciated!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Thomas Morris St Ives! To leave a new review of Thomas Morris St Ives, please click the link below !
Write a review for Thomas Morris St Ives