Oct 31,2012
Oct 31,2012
I have four flats which are all managed by Leaders. I had been using Oaklets the company that Leaders took over for at least 10 years and am happy with the continuity of service. I am still dealing with the people who had worked for Oaklets and feel we have a very good relationship which helps when you need to resolve the difficult situations which sometimes arise. If I have any questions or need advice I know I can ask and that they are a good source of knowledge in all areas of the rental market. Any work needed in the house is reported promptly and followed up swiftly as soon as I have given the go ahead. I did prefer the way Oaklets did their accounts and how they would pass on all the paperwork such as: Agreements, references, inventories...now I need to request these. I am happy that photographs have been added to the 3 monthly check of the properties as these sometimes really help to understand what is needed.
I have met Leaders staff, on the premises, on several occasions to check on works or monitor some situation and have always found them very courteous and well presented. They are also very diplomatic and fair when dealing with the tenants as well as with landlords.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Leaders Lewisham! To leave a new review of Leaders Lewisham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Leaders Lewisham