Oct 31,2012
Oct 31,2012
Julie was extremely helpful during my purchase and went beyond the normal expectations in tems of assisting with the flat management company and HDC in terms of the lease and building warranty. I expected these activities to be partially the responsibility of my conveyancers, but it seems Jule took more responsibility to ensure that the second target move date was met. On a number of occasions the coneyancers should have been keeping me uptodate with progress, however, it was me communicating with them, to give them progres from Julie instead.
Many thanks, without Julie\'s asistance I would probably still not have moved by now if it had been up the conveyancers who I found lacked focus and a sense of urgeny.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cubitt & West Office 20! To leave a new review of Cubitt & West Office 20, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cubitt & West Office 20