Oct 30,2012
Oct 30,2012
The Plympton Team have managed my rental property from the time I purchased in 2005. I have always found the whole Team friendly, approachable, helpful and quick to handle whatever situation arose. I have recently sold my property and when I have found a suitable property I will not hesitate to call on the services of Ty, Sharon and Jane. Since I have been looking I have called on their help on several occasions to give me advice and reassurance and they have never failed. Thank you all of you ....... I would jujst add, I accepted the offer from my purchaser on a Friday and have just completed 3 weeks 3 days later. Amazing! So with help from Bradleys and a wonderful solicitor I am one happy lady.
By: Enid Marshall (PA to MD)
Nov 07, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post a positive review of the service you have experienced with the team at the Plympton office. I am pleased to read that they have unfailingly offered you plenty of advice and I hope they are successful in finding you your next property.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Plympton! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Plympton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Plympton