Oct 30,2012
Oct 30,2012
I have been a client of this Leaders branch since 2006 as a landlord and it is very important to me that I have a letting agent that is professional and communicative since I am a landlord that resides in the USA.
The staff at this agency have always been friendly and professional and all problems that have needed attention in my property have been communicated to me quickly and with detail so that I have been able to understand what needed to be done. The property has been inspected quarterly by a member of the staff - essential to me since I am not able to do so myself.
If I need to talk a person at the branch , they are always available and able to give me the information I need.
They also have a great security and financial check on prospective tenants such that I have never had a problem with the payment of rent from the two tenants I had since 2006 - and that in itself is a testament to the agency that the tenants are happy with this agency.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Leaders Bracknell! To leave a new review of Leaders Bracknell, please click the link below !
Write a review for Leaders Bracknell