Oct 30,2012
Oct 30,2012
**I let my property through the Cranbrook Road branch in Ilford which I found through the internet. The last agents lied through their teeth and were very unprofessional in their approach.
At Spencers, I mostly deal with Richa and Holly . I find Richa to be very helpful and will always get back to me promptly with any enquiries or issues I may have which puts my mind to rest. I also deal with Holly who I find a great help and support.
I will say that there seems to be no protection for the landlord from tenants who neglect and damage property as a result the landlord is always left with the cost of putting right the damage. I would like to see more done to at the outset of the tenancy to prevent this.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Ilford! To leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Ilford, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencers Property Services Ilford