Oct 30,2012
Oct 30,2012
Horts gave me a friendly, effecient, excellent service during the sale of my house. The main agent I dealt with was thorough and realistic when estimating the value of the property and didn\'t give me any inflated expectations about how much I could expect the house to sell for or how quickly it would sell.

The agent also offered good, practical advice on how to make the property more marketable for a potentially quicker sale. His approach was friendly and honest and unlike some other estate agents in the town he didn\'t try to deceive me or tell me nonsense to get me to sell the house with them, most importantly he wasn\'t pushy, arrogant, or overly "saley" in his approach.

I got the distinct impression that the agent was there to help me rather than obsessed with collecting his commission at the end of the day. I was particularly impressed with his ability to keep me informed with every development and he communicated clearly at every stage what was happening.

I would thoroughly recommend Horts to sell a property with as they have the John Lewis approach to assisting customers.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Horts Estate Agents Office 2! To leave a new review of Horts Estate Agents Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Horts Estate Agents Office 2