Oct 30,2012
Oct 30,2012
I have a very jaundiced view of real estate agents at the best of times as I spend most of my time in Russia and frankly speaking the service provided is generally poor and their integrity is sometimes questionable.

As such I was very surprised at not only the quality fo service but the support given by James Guyton and his team at County Properties including Gemma and Liz. The service was not only professional but made my life as an overseas landlord extremely simple.

Those elements that I was concerned would be issues were dealt with quickly and effectively with little input required by me. They provided excellent advise at to how to refurbish the house that we were renting and what is more found a quality tenant very quickly.

I have absolutely no problem in recommending them to any Client which is something that I had not expected to say about any real estate agent!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of County Property Management Woking! To leave a new review of County Property Management Woking, please click the link below !
Write a review for County Property Management Woking