Oct 30,2012
Oct 30,2012
We have just completed on the sale of our flat (Oct 2012) and felt I wanted to give credit to the excellent service we received.
Hayley Poulsom originally came to view our property. I found her very helpful, knowledgeable about the market value and how to get the best price. She was very friendly, just the sort of person I wanted to work with. As I wasn't living at the flat, I basically handed them the keys and left them to get on with it.
Tanya Oakland was the main sales person for the flat and helped us to secure a sale in just 5 days!! My main contact from then on was with Tanya. She kept me informed on the progress and gave really excellent service. She was very friendly and very easy to work with. Tanya even went beyond the call of duty helping us out on a small problem we had which needed a plumber. I was 200 miles away at a wedding and Tanya organised getting everything sorted out for me, which I am extremely grateful. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending the team. A really good bunch of people.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Carson & Co Farnham! To leave a new review of Carson & Co Farnham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Carson & Co Farnham