Oct 30,2012
Oct 30,2012
Be very aware of this agency, first off they take all fees up front which is in the fine print but is never pointed out when they are pressurizing you into quickly sign the contract otherwise you will lose the tenant. Since then despite using their full management service I have not been hassled so much over any of my other properties. I live abroad so this is a massive inconvenience, what is even more surprising is that this is a brand new property so there should be less trouble. Also the flat had no curtains and was advertised as fully furnished so when the contract was signed the tenants asked for curtains which I had said were not included.

To let the flat quicker I was recommended to furnish the flat with beds, then I was told the letters were pulling out as there were too many beds.

Also recently the tenants did not pay the rent, rental guarantee is not included in their service which again is not pointed out and is with all the other agents I have used. Not only this but they failed to tell me the tenants had failed to pay.

Part is my own fault for being pressured into signing, but if I was to be letting again I certainly would use another agent. BE very aware of them!
They should improve their customer service and also point out some of the fine print rather than focus on the sale.
By: Ludlowthompson.com
Oct 30, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to leave the above feedback.

We are very sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with the service provided and would really like the opportunity to look into the opportunity to look into the issues you have raised and reach a resolution on the matter.

Please could we ask you to contact customerservices@ludlowthompson.com?

Kind regards

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Finsbury Park! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Finsbury Park, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Finsbury Park