Oct 30,2012
Oct 30,2012
I have just vacated a Radford Residential property in Emersons Green, Bristol, having lived there for the past 8 years, and I never had a single moment\'s difficulty in any of my dealings with Brian and his team. I spent many many happy hours creating my beautiful garden, which included installing a small pond and erecting a pergola; all of which was happily permitted by Brian. Even following a particularly gusty occasion when two fence panels blew down, Brian arranged for new replacements within days of the event, thereby ensuring my safety at the rear of the property. Regular annual boiler checks were carried out by Steve, and it was never too much trouble for someone from the team to pop round if I was unsure of any aspect of either the boiler or heating system, or indeed any of the appliances attached to the property. Due to ill health a few years ago, Brian was most courteous and sympathetic following a delay in my rental payment, and was always very fair and understanding in times of difficulty. If it were not for my relocation to another part of the UK, I would have remained at my lovely home, and would have absolutely no hesitation in referring any of my family or friends to Radford Residential.
By: Brian
Nov 15, 2012

We will miss you. All the best in your new home.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Radford Residential Bristol! To leave a new review of Radford Residential Bristol, please click the link below !
Write a review for Radford Residential Bristol