Oct 29,2012
Oct 29,2012
I have been very happy with House Tree. Ultimately, they saved me a lot of money and I found them really easy and friendly to deal with. At the outset I did have to chase them to get my property listed and did end up rewriting the description to add more detail, and I was also unhappy that the for sale board never turned up. However, the second person to view the property bought it and those early issues were soon forgotten about. The sale did not exactly go smoothly with my buyer raising an eleventh-hour query about the lease, which ended up delaying the sale by a couple of months. This was not an easy time for us but House Tree ¢â‚¬â€œ and Glenn in particular ¢â‚¬â€œ were nothing short of fantastic and really got things moving when everything stalled, acting as a crucial go-between buyer and seller. I would sell through House Tree again and I have already recommended to friends, though I wasn\'t impressed with House Tree\'s conveyancers and wouldn\'t choose the £599 fee (including legal fees) a second time.
By: James
Oct 30, 2012
Thank you for your honest review and comments. Since you initially came on with us, and your feedback we have sought to improve our listing process and are also looking to improve our solicitors communication with clients. Thank you for your time in writing these comments and we hope we can help you again in the future.

Many thanks

By: James
Oct 30, 2012

Many thanks

House Tree

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of House Tree Beckenham! To leave a new review of House Tree Beckenham, please click the link below !
Write a review for House Tree Beckenham