Oct 29,2012
Oct 29,2012
I first came into contact with Charlotte following my request to view the property at Lakeside Tring, she was extremely friendly and willing to work around my commitments in order to view the property when it was convenient for me.
Once I met Charlotte at the house, I felt relaxed in her company and we got on extremely well. She was knowledgeable about the property and allowed me to look round in my own time and I didn\'t feel under pressure at all.
I immediately realised the property was perfect and was keen to have my parents visit as soon as possible and Charlotte liaised between myself and the vendor perfectly and secured a viewing that evening. She was just as helpful and the end of her long day as she had been in the morning and was happy to chat with my parents while I looked round the property in more detail.
She was extremely helpful from start to finish and her aftercare has been excellent and very personable.
By: Benjamin James Bird
Nov 26, 2012
Hi Rhiannon,
Firstly thanks for taking your time to give Sterling and especially Charlotte a positive review. I am please that you have found the experience positive.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Sterling Estate Agents (Herts & London) Office 1! To leave a new review of Sterling Estate Agents (Herts & London) Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Sterling Estate Agents (Herts & London) Office 1

Sterling Estate Agents (Herts & London)

76-78 High Street Tring