Oct 29,2012
Oct 29,2012
Initial contact was with Rob Flood in viewing property. All fairly straightforward and kept me updated with the property. Once I proceeded, I spoke to kieran who dealt with deposit etc. Then through emails I liased with sumadu. All was straightforward and efficient with contract signing etc. Then further contacts by phone with Emma. As a first time tenant, everything was explained to me by rob and Emma identified herself as the future contact. The only issue I had was finding out the postal address where Romans were not sure themselves. I had to confirm it with local council and the landlord. Overall not a bad experience and all seemed quite efficient.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Woodley Office! To leave a new review of Romans Woodley Office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Woodley Office