Oct 29,2012
Oct 29,2012
We were considering selling our flat privately when we heard about Property Eagle. I had a good, long chat with Tom before deciding to go ahead and from that moment on it was all systems go!

The listing went online in no time at all and we got quite a deluge of viewing requests within the first 48hours of the property being live on all of the normal websites.

Louise at this point came into her own, arranging viewings and sending me regular updates of what viewings were confirmed and for when.

Where I felt Property Eagle really excelled was acting as the liaison point between us and our buyers, especially during the tricky negotiation stage. I felt I could call them at any time, and often received emails from Louise first thing in the morning and last thing at night - definitely one of the benefits of working with an online agent rather than ones who are restricted to set office hours.

I opted for the sales progression service just to help the process along as smoothly as possible, and from listing the property to completing it took a very respectable 4 months. All in all they provided a fantastic, professional and friendly service for an extremely reasonable price and I couldn\'t recommend them more highly.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Property Eagle Chertsey! To leave a new review of Property Eagle Chertsey, please click the link below !
Write a review for Property Eagle Chertsey