Oct 29,2012
Oct 29,2012
My sister and I employed the services of Gascoigne Halman to sell our late mother\'s home. Right from the outset we were treated in a kind and caring manner by each member of staff we came into contact with including Tim, Lesley & Kathy. The entire process was handled with efficiency and patience as we ourselves came to terms with selling the property. Gascoigne Halman handled everything on our behalf including all viewings which was a great help as neither of us lived close by. They helped us too by liaising with the buyers and allowing us the luxury of emptying the property slowly and in our own time for which we were very grateful. I would highly recommend the Alderley Edge office to anyone buying or selling a property in the area - you will receive excellent service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Gascoigne Halman Office 1! To leave a new review of Gascoigne Halman Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Gascoigne Halman Office 1