Oct 29,2012
Oct 29,2012
The service in this agency was absolutely appalling!
I was a tenant for 3 years, never missed a rent payment and when i moved out all bills were in credit.
After moving out i emailed antony garfield 3 times asking the procedure for getting my deposit back. No response! 2 weeks later i called and antony in the rudest manner shouted the procedure then hang up on me! Their request as proof that all bills are paid was impossible to get as they would not accept receipts refs that the bills are apid. Thames water, council tax and eon could not understand why this agency is requesting something that they cannot provide us with?!
Finally after begging our bills companies to send us those impossible emails and 6 weeks later we provided them with the requested emails. That was 4 days ago and today i called to find out what is happening and why they are still holding our deposit. Antony's response was we will chekc the emails and let you know then hang up!
This was the most disgusting service i have ever received in my life! I did everything by the book despite poor communication from antony and was made to feel like a criminal. Avoid this agency!!!!

Anthony Garfield & Co