Oct 29,2012
Oct 29,2012
As my sale is in the process of completing, I would like to take this opportunity to compliment you on the exceptional service I have received from both Sandra in lettings and Kerry Trow. Sandra has been extremely patient and professional in helping me with some difficult tenants over the last years and I appreciate her proactive and efficient style. Kerry has been a brilliant and skilled negotiator in the 3 attempts we have tried to sell the property and due to powers beyond our control, it fell through. Thankfully, it is now completing and I really appreciate the help and support received from your colleagues. Thank you very much and I wish you and your team all the best for the future.
By: Simon
Oct 30, 2012
Dear Joanna
Sounds like you've had a good experience with both my colleagues in Lettings and with the Sales team at St.Ives- even though there appear to have been some difficulties!
I've already spoken with both Kerry and Sandra. They, like me, are very appreciative of your comments.

Make an Enquiry