Oct 29,2012
Oct 29,2012
As my sale is in the process of completing, I would like to take this opportunity to compliment you on the exceptional service I have received from both Sandra in lettings and Kerry Trow. Sandra has been extremely patient and professional in helping me with some difficult tenants over the last years and I appreciate her proactive and efficient style. Kerry has been a brilliant and skilled negotiator in the 3 attempts we have tried to sell the property and due to powers beyond our control, it fell through. Thankfully, it is now completing and I really appreciate the help and support received from your colleagues. Thank you very much and I wish you and your team all the best for the future.
By: Simon
Oct 30, 2012
Dear Joanna
Sounds like you've had a good experience with both my colleagues in Lettings and with the Sales team at St.Ives- even though there appear to have been some difficulties!
I've already spoken with both Kerry and Sandra. They, like me, are very appreciative of your comments.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Thomas Morris St Ives! To leave a new review of Thomas Morris St Ives, please click the link below !
Write a review for Thomas Morris St Ives