Oct 25,2012
Oct 25,2012
Worst agents I have ever dealt with.

House was being marketed with 3 local agents by new build company who we had part exchanged the house with. The house sold. The buyer was selling their house through WPR, but because she made the offer through another agent and not WPR, they took exception. They completely sabotaged the sale of the house by feeding the buyer lies about when we were able to move out and suggested that they she find somewhere else (through them, of course).

They then phoned me to arrange a viewing, not having told me any of this. I was taking my wife away for a weekend away as we had both been recovering from a failed pregnancy, extremely stressful. They ruined this weekend away and showed no sympathy whatsoever when I explained that they were just adding to the stress.

Eventually, I had to contact the new build company to complain about WPR's conduct. They disinstructed them from marketing our property. That didn't stop them from calling me 3 days later on the off chance I'd changed my mind and could they do a viewing?! Unbelievable.

Steer WELL clear unless you want to be treated like dirt. All they care about is money and screwing other agents over. Homes and Bourne on the other hand have both been excellent.
By: Tim B
Mar 22, 2013
A bit mean really – we told your potential buyer (a vendor client of ours) that you were not prepared to move in the timescale that she wanted (the truth). We pride ourselves on our absolute honesty and are not prepared to lie in order to put a deal together that would inevitably fall through at a later date. I must also respectfully mention that your use of extremely bad and foul language to a hard working and decent young lady who works in our team is completely unacceptable. She was reduced to tears
By: Tim B
Mar 20, 2013
A bit mean really – we told your potential buyer (a vendor client of ours) that you were not prepared to move in the timescale she wanted (the truth) – Much as we valued you too as a client we are/were not prepared to lie on your behalf. I must also comment that the foul language which you used to a hard working young lady in our offices was quite disgraceful. I wish you and your family well but would urge you to consider the way you deal with people. As an employee the young lady in question felt quite unable to defend herself and was left in tears. Please spend a moment pondering how you would feel if somebody addressed your wife, daughter or loved one in a similar way? Tim Buxton (Senior Partner WPR)

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Warren Powell Richards Alton! To leave a new review of Warren Powell Richards Alton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Warren Powell Richards Alton