Oct 29,2012
Oct 29,2012
The agent at the time was Charles Lawson and the dealings I had are with the same individuals that run James C Penny to date which is pretty scary!!. I would like to warn others as the pair Israr and Zogey and another culprit Ifty as he is known! totally mis-managed a property which I resided in as a student of Oxford University in 2005-06.
I signed a contract with 4 other occupants and neither of the group received our deposits back.
I have since discovered with the help of the internet, that the above named have had Charles Lawson closed down and were forced to pay tenants and Landlords money back which was owed to them through the courts.
However Israr still remains in this currently run company at James C Penny, and I warn others and the public to stay clear of these rogue dishonest Agents!!!
Being honest, and not taken our deposit wrongfully!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of James C. Penny Estate Agents Central North Oxford! To leave a new review of James C. Penny Estate Agents Central North Oxford, please click the link below !
Write a review for James C. Penny Estate Agents Central North Oxford