Oct 28,2012
Oct 28,2012
Heritage were on the whole a very good agent before the move. They explained the process to us pretty well (first time moving out of home) and were always happy to answer questions and speak to the landlord with any queries we had. Since moving in the support has been good to, organising for repairs/maintenance when we have needed it. Only criticism is that some things can slip their minds and you may need to chase if it seems like it has taken an unusually long time for them to get back to you. On the whole though a good team.
By: Heriatage Property
Oct 31, 2012
Hi Adam
Thanks for leaving us a review on this website. I am pleased that your overall experience of the letting process with us has been a positive one. I am sorry if you have felt that the property management team haven't been as responsive as they should and that you have had to chase them up. I have emailed you personally to see if there if anything outstanding, so please let me know if there is? I will also ask someone from the PM team to give you a courtesy call just to double check that there is no other maintenance outstanding. It would be very helpful if you continue to add the rest of your letting experience details to this site ,as you see fit,moving forward.Kindest regards
Richard Hill - Managing Director of Heritage Property
07813 718356 or 01926 428989

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch! To leave a new review of Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch