Oct 28,2012
Oct 28,2012
I chose the Carrington Partnership initially on the recommendation of my neighbours who had let their property throguh them while working abroad. I needed a trustworthy and reliable agent to let the house that had been my home for many years, and have never doubted that I made the right choice.

Joanne, Mark and all the team have been brilliant. They know what they are doing and are genuinely committed to doing a good job. They are prepared to go the \'extra mile\' when needed, including lots of extra work following fire damage at the property, and have dealt with repairs and re-letting with little fuss and great efficiency.

I would not hesitate to recommend them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of The Carrington Partnership Heaviley Stockport! To leave a new review of The Carrington Partnership Heaviley Stockport, please click the link below !
Write a review for The Carrington Partnership Heaviley Stockport