Oct 28,2012
Oct 28,2012
I am very impressed by the way everything is being dealt with by the Lower Earley Romans team. In particular, Tom Fisher - he has made the whole selling and buying process very straightforward and explained each step in advance. Mr Fisher moved to the Lower Earley team very recently and came into action from Day One. He kept me in the loop on a daily basis with anything new that occurred with the transactions. He has made an extremely positive and lasting impression on me & my husband - "typical estate agent" stereotype that we initially had has been wiped away. I will definitely be recommending Romans to my friends and family should I hear of anyone trying to sell their property. Very honest, understanding and commendable work by Tom Fisher.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Lower Earley! To leave a new review of Romans Lower Earley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Lower Earley