Oct 28,2012
Oct 28,2012
Good sevice service generally, but some things could have been better.

Occasionally feedback and messages took a little longer than I would have liked to be passed along. However for the most part, the servce generally was good.

I must also mention a slight fiasco with some new keys supplied by the Agent. They did not work and I could not access the property. As it turned out they had not been checked properly. However after consultation I was compensated for this.

During the late stages on the Sale, when things kept hitting blocks, Damien was very good at progressing the sale, I was grateful for his professionalism dealing with the situation..
By: Parkers Estate Agents
Nov 28, 2012
Thank you for your comments and feedback Jonathon, it is this type of feedback we appreciate as it helps us to improve our service Further . It was frustrating that we had the problems with the keys that we had sent you and once again apologies for this. I'm glad after hitting a few blocks we managed to get past these and get the sale completed.

Parkers Estate Agents

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Parkers Estate Agents Office 9! To leave a new review of Parkers Estate Agents Office 9, please click the link below !
Write a review for Parkers Estate Agents Office 9