Oct 28,2012
Oct 28,2012
The agent provided good sound advice regarding valuation of my property. They did not put me under pressure to market my property they did not make unnecessary phone calls and only called when needed to. They did not pressure me by writing unnecessary letters - they let me make my own mind up in my own time and did not rush me.
The three senior members of the company are exceptional in their manner in which they deal with their customers - not at all like the larger agents who put pressure on you to fit in with their diaries - Bluehouse fitted in with my diary at all times.
One of the best agents I have dealt with in the South East.
No frills, no nonsence - just straight forward direct business on a professional level.
From a delighted customer.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Blue House Estate Agents Ltd Bagshot! To leave a new review of Blue House Estate Agents Ltd Bagshot, please click the link below !
Write a review for Blue House Estate Agents Ltd Bagshot