Oct 28,2012
Helen Jollands
Oct 28,2012
My wife and I have purchased our first property through Preston Baker. Through constant issues with our own solicitors, Helen went over and above to be supportive, help the push things along and take some of the pain (caused by our solicitors!) out of the process. She was always empathetic to my sometimes silly first-time buyer anxieties, and there was never any feeling that I was \'just another customer.\' Helen\'s generosity in sharing her knowledge and experience with customers who weren\'t actually paying it was fantastic. Every message I left with the team at Preston Baker was responded to within agreed time-scales.

I would (and will) absolutely recommend Preston Baker and Helen to friends and family. They will be the first agency I call when we look to move again. Customer service is always at the top of my list, and Preston Baker hit the mark for us.

Preston Baker