Oct 27,2012
Oct 27,2012
I was looking a flat to let in Cannock/Heath Hayes area. I did pay 300 quids for an administrations fee and take off the market. My application was agreed, so I was completely shocked when just seven days before my moving in date due, I was refused without any reasons given. I was really surprised, because the property came back on the market immediately.
After a few weeks "battle" to get my money back finally I got a refund.
I don\'t recommend the agent.
By: Jayman Lettings
Jul 28, 2016
With regret, it was the decision of the landlord not ourselves that your application was rejected. Please note we must take our instructions from the landlord in relation to who they are prepared to accept. Your application was refunded by BACS when you supplied us with your account details.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jayman Estate Agents Office 4! To leave a new review of Jayman Estate Agents Office 4, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jayman Estate Agents Office 4