Oct 26,2012
Oct 26,2012
I was looking for a flat for the beginning of November 2012. For this reason I contacted Martin & Wright to arrange viewings for flats that I considered. After around five days I could view the first places that matched my criteria and actually I decided to move into one of them. The agent openly told me about the upcoming costs. However, I did not really have too much time to think about if I rent the place, since the agent was in a hurry. However, the personal advantages for me predominated which made me take the flat.
All the process until the move in date was absolutely easygoing and I just had to provide the necessary documentation to the agents. They took care of the rest. I also got my key at the agreed date and the flat was professionally cleaned as agreed beforehand.
However, nobody actually explained me the different fuses, light switches or the washing machine/tumble dryer combination and since there was no manual in the flat I had to figure that out myself. This may sound pedantic, however it is a bit strange when you want to use the washing machine and you do not know how it works. It would have been helpful to at least get a short introduction to the flat and the inventory. So, practically I have just had the 5 -10 min during the viewing where the agent explained the flat to four or five people at the same time.
In general I am satisfied with the service that was provided and I can also recommend the agency. However, some small improvements on the part of the agency would be necessary to get an excellent rating. These improvements include: introduction to the flat at the move in date; lower fees, since the upfront cost (including all the costs, like inventory, agency fees, etc.) are quite high in my opinion; and giving the customer a bit more time to make a decision, even though the agent is in a hurry.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Martin & Wright West Hampstead! To leave a new review of Martin & Wright West Hampstead, please click the link below !
Write a review for Martin & Wright West Hampstead