Oct 26,2012
Oct 26,2012
First of all, I am satisfied with the service provided by Mr. Brook Wolde. He helped to me find a flat I like very much, and provided me some helpful information about life in London. Mr. Brook Wolde is a very nice person.

I think they can improve their service in the following points:
1. When I was waiting for the news eagerly about the flat I would like to rent, I was told they will contact me by certain time, but almost always I didn\'t get any call by that time. I understand sometime some things go beyond their control, and sometime decay is unavoidable, but I would appreciate if they can phone me to let me know what was going on, rather than leaving me there worried and finally I had to call them to get the information.

2. I was unhappy that my information was given to an internet company without my consent. I was contacted by that internet company even before I signed the contract for the flat.
I don\'t think I need to rent another flat in London.
Thank you for taking the time to leave the feedback above.

Ludlowthompson.com strive to provide the best possible customer service so we are very disappointed to hear that you are not satisfied with the service provided.

Please could we ask you to contact customerservices@ludlowthompson.com so we can address the issues you have raised?

Ludlowthompson.com

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Kilburn! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Kilburn, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Kilburn

ludlowthompson