Oct 26,2012
Oct 26,2012
In brief; misleading, rude, time wasters who I will never deal with again. I only wish I\'d read these reviews before making contact, how does a company this bad survive? They\'re not good or cheap!

In full: I noticed an advert from William H Brown in the local paper looking for a rental property for a proffessional, my property fitted the brief perfectly. I called to ask if their client would like to view the property and they agreed, scheduled an appointment for a member of the lettings team and the client to attend. They noted their fees would be explained on arrival.

I made ir really clear that if it was a simple marketing ploy and they in fact had no tenant and simply wanted another property on the books then not to waste their time or mine as I had a preference for another agent who had flexible fee arrangements. I was assured it wasn\'t a marketing ploy and a prospective tenant would be coming to the appointment.

The appointment came, 15 mins late the agent (John) turned up with no prospective client (and no appology for lateness), a very hard sell, no fee flexiblity ( 1 months rent + VAT) and was very rude when I said I didn\'t want to sign up and asked him to leave. They claimed they would undertake viewings at 9pm even on a Sunday - I doubt this, and for security I\'m not sure I\'d want my property viewed so late in the evening anyway.

They questioned the Professionalism of other agents in Norwich, agents who have a great reputation, it was childish and unprofessional and left me in no doubt that I would never deal with WHB again.
Not mislead Flexible fees More professionalism

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of William H Brown office-44! To leave a new review of William H Brown office-44, please click the link below !
Write a review for William H Brown office-44