Oct 26,2012
Oct 26,2012
The negative side of using Preston Baker was there sales progression, in my case there wasnt any. I dealt with my purchaser direct and our legals, they did accept my complaint and hopefully in the future they will improve on this.
By: Ian Preston
Nov 02, 2012
Sean, thanks for the feedback. I understand that the issue has been dealt with by Sarah Jane at the Selby office. Our service is very important to us and I know that you had previously had very good experiences with the branch. Since you have raised your issue we have now appointed Helen as a client care manager whose specific responsibility is to update sellers both before the sale has been agreed and prior to completion. I am sure that this will enhance the experience of sellers and ensure that the this situation will not arise again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Preston Baker Selby! To leave a new review of Preston Baker Selby, please click the link below !
Write a review for Preston Baker Selby