Oct 26,2012
Oct 26,2012
Well let me start. I came to huntsville on weekend to find a place due to me taking a job here. They agreed to a six month lease(didnt sign a pre-lease shame on me). once i get here with the loade rental truck carrying my vehicle they tell me we dont do 6 month leases on our 3 bedrooms. When i asked if they had roaches i was told no. TYhat wasnt the case they were everywhere even outside. Windows had air coming in went and told Ms Bendall and was told to put aluminum foil or something up to stop the wind. Noise and disrespectful children throughout the complex. I left the apartment 60 days early with a notice and still paid rent just get my family away from this environment. once i left i cleaned the apartment to industry standard being this is my profession. When i went to get my refund was charged to clean the apartment, the carpet, and painting. the contract did not state that i would have to have the carpet shampooed or the walls painted. So in return I was told i owe them $80.
The agent could tear down the apartments and stop being a slum lord!!! And stop being under handed!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bendall Office 1! To leave a new review of Bendall Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bendall Office 1