Oct 26,2012
Oct 26,2012
I was starting to believe I had found a trustworthy estate agent. But yet again I was proven wrong on the letting side anyway. Everything was an effort for them if I had a problem or my fault and I can only describe two of their staff as very rude. I have since realised you don\'t need any special training to be an estate agent and it shows and from my experiences with Andrews, sadly I must say that they are like others, lacking in the ethics and morality department but also it seems intelligence.
If they got back to me when they said they would, didn\'t send rude snide immature messages on my phone when they know they are in the wrong, passed on messages, fixed problems blah blah blah etc (it could go on). It wouldn\'t be so bad. But please stay away as best you can.
By: Customer Services Department
Dec 03, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write about the service you received from one of our branches. It is disappointing to read that your experience was not of the highest level of service that we strive to achieve in all branches of Andrews. We in Andrews Customer Services Department will be investigating and will endeavour to raise these issues with the branch manager concerned to ensure the best customer service services are being carried out by all staff.
Customer Services Department
Andrews & Partners

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Andrews Office 32! To leave a new review of Andrews Office 32, please click the link below !
Write a review for Andrews Office 32