Oct 26,2012
Oct 26,2012
Having seen he advertised property I call upon the agent to find out more details then it happened to be this Gentleman fom Ludlow Thompson answered the phone in very impresive & proffessitional manner. This impressed me to begin my journey with Ludlow Thompson & he kindly organised a suitable time for me to view the property.
Since Then Untill I secure the property whole process handled by This Gentleman (ZAIN HUSSAIN). I must say his knowledge about the subject,law & customer services is in very high standard for his age. They way he handle the whole process is very impresseive and I believe he will be a valuble asset for Ludlow Thompson many many years to come.
Being a highly satisfied customer I would recomend anyone to ZAIN HUSSAIN at Ludlow Thompson and I would like totake this opportutnity to thank him for his excellent service. People like us who are in fultime employment this guy made our lives easier in every possible way untill we moved into the property.
I wish him & Ludlow Thompson Good Luck and looking forward to do many business in the near future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting