Oct 26,2012
Oct 26,2012
Hi. Let me firsty say how impressed i am with Townsends of Thornton Heath. My house was up for sale for a few months before with another agent with nothing really hapening, so i thought i would give them a go, no sooner than me entering the office to sign the forms my house sold........ Honestly, it was that quick! After being with an agent for so long prior, i was thinking it was a wind up, but the sale has just gone through. Secondly the service recieved from them was first class, really efficient, helpful and again quick! Im still shocked as to the speed of the sale. I have not one bad things to say about any of the team as they have all been there when i needed questions answering etc. I would and will recommend them to anyone who wants to sell there home as the are superb.......... I should have known better as i bought the very same house from them......! Thanks you very much Shelley and the team..... Superb! Even thoguh i have been very illusive due to work, i have no worries in trusting you all...

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Thornton Heath branch! To leave a new review of Townends Thornton Heath branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Thornton Heath branch