Oct 25,2012
Oct 25,2012
Firstly, I have finally figured out why you have an exclamation mark after the name. It transpires that the ONLY way to get anyone to listen, is by SHOUTING!

Secondly, I thought that since my complaints through normal/professional means have not had so much of a sniff of the word \'resolution\', I would try the powerful world of social media instead.

The day that I was locked out of my flat by one of the Belvoir! team for several hours.

The time you completely messed up my deposit and paid it 2 months late.

The day you offered me a refund of \'move out fees\' (ridiculous charge anyway considering I was moving out after the tenancy expired) that didn\'t arrive.

And the time you stated that you will provide the utility provider final meter reads after I moved out. Have all final bills forwarded to my new address on my behalf as a goodwill gesture for all the above, and didn\'t. Meaning I got a bill, almost 6 months after I left the property.

These are all prime examples of your core values: "Quality service and customer care" (taken directly from the website).

I am not sure whether the latter of the examples is more my fault for trusting you to show any level of competence, or yours\' for making me believe that you could complete a single task without f"%cking it up.

Anyway, I thought I would share my story and see if this is an unfortunate \'one-off\' or whether the 148 offices and 15 years experience have left many more of your tenants with a bitter taste in their mouths and less money in their pockets.
Avoid at all costs!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Office 57! To leave a new review of Belvoir Office 57, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Office 57