Oct 25,2012
Oct 25,2012
I contacted Ellis and Co initially by phone after seeing a property on their books via rightmove.com. I spoke to and dealt with Nicki from then on and was treated with respect and kindness throughout. My partner and I were moving to London from Bristol and only had a short space of time to do so. Nicki was efficiant and thorough with giving us all the information we required. She even helped us by suggesting the best way to move our furniture down to London. I can safely say she went above and beyond for us.
I found the branch of Ellis and Co to be friendly and understanding in what can only be described as a very stressful time.
Even when we had problems they were understanding and worked with us on finding the best solution in each matter.

I would definatley recommend Ellis and Co to anybody looking to move.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ellis & Co Finchley! To leave a new review of Ellis & Co Finchley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ellis & Co Finchley