Oct 25,2012
Oct 25,2012
I have dealt with a few estate agents in the last 8 or so years and honestly Walton Robinson have been the friendliest, most communicative agent that I worked with. I had two viewings to the property that I now reside in, as well as went into the office two or three times, as a result I met a few of the staff that work there. Each and everyone of them that i dealt with was so genuinely welcoming, easy going and helpful. It never felt like an uncomfortable or formal affair. I have absolutely no complaints. Not only but even when I called to ask certain questions the person on the end of the phone sourced out the information I needed, rather than just taking a message for someone to call me back.

All round, by far the best service from an estate agent I\'ve ever received and such a warm introduction to Newcastle.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Walton Robinson Newcastle! To leave a new review of Walton Robinson Newcastle, please click the link below !
Write a review for Walton Robinson Newcastle