Oct 25,2012
Oct 25,2012
At the onset, we found Giles very professional and relaxed in his manner- Our purchase was to be a straight forward one with no foreseeble problems. However, with complications from our lenders, things took three months longer than anticipated. It was a very frustrating time for everyone concerned, but Giles remained professional, calm, patient and reassuring throughout the whole process. I only wish we had used an agent like this when we were selling our property! I would have no hesitation in using Giles and the team in the future and will recommend him to friends and family.
By: Enid Marshall (PA to MD)
Oct 26, 2012
Thank you for your kind comments and for recommending us, it is much appreciated. I am pleased that Giles and his team were able to help you through a difficult and frustrating property transaction and will be more than happy to assist again any time in the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Helston! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Helston, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Helston