Oct 25,2012
By: 'Demelza'
Oct 25,2012
At the onset, we found Giles very professional and relaxed in his manner- Our purchase was to be a straight forward one with no foreseeble problems. However, with complications from our lenders, things took three months longer than anticipated. It was a very frustrating time for everyone concerned, but Giles remained professional, calm, patient and reassuring throughout the whole process. I only wish we had used an agent like this when we were selling our property! I would have no hesitation in using Giles and the team in the future and will recommend him to friends and family.
By: Enid Marshall (PA to MD)
Oct 26, 2012
Thank you for your kind comments and for recommending us, it is much appreciated. I am pleased that Giles and his team were able to help you through a difficult and frustrating property transaction and will be more than happy to assist again any time in the future.

Branch - Helston, TR13