Oct 25,2012
Oct 25,2012
Andrew Buckley came out to my property personally to discuss selling with Gascoigne Halman and carry out a valuation which was realistic in comparison with other properties in the area. He was informative, friendly and very professional, giving sound advice during the course of my sale. I found all the staff at GH Sale very pleasant and helpful in every aspect. Although my property took some time to sell, GH arranged regular viewings of around 1-2 per week for several months and obtained 4 offers in total. They worked hard to get the best possible price for my property whilst still remaining realistic to the current market. They kept me informed of potential properties for my next home and arranged viewings promptly. On eventually accepting an offer, Annie was incredibly helpful in keeping me updated with the progress of the sale and negotiating certain aspects with my buyer. All in all, I would highly recommend GH in Sale to others, whether they are selling or buying, in fact, I would recommend that they sell and buy from GH who, in my opinion, are streets ahead of other well known agents!! I would actually like to work for them!!

Gascoigne Halman