Oct 25,2012
Oct 25,2012
I would highly recommend Tomlinsons to any student that was looking for accommodation. Unfortunately I only discovered them in my final year, nonetheless, the time I spent with Tomlinsons was nothing but pleasant. I had previous issues with my previous landlord, and they were far from helpful, as for the property, that wasn\'t much better either. Luckily I then found Tomlinsons, which helped me immensely throughout my final year, any minor issues I had were resolved immediately and efficiently too, although, there weren\'t many, as the house I lived in was excellently furnished. My experience from the homey office, right through until graduation was a positive one, which was helped by Tomlinsons. I would recommend to anyone looking for accommodation in Nottingham.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Tomlinson Estate Management Office 1! To leave a new review of Tomlinson Estate Management Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Tomlinson Estate Management Office 1