Oct 25,2012
By: 'Anynomous'
Oct 25,2012
This was the worst agency I had dealt with. They seemed to be nice until they get the last payment they overcharge for professional cleaning without telling in advance the price or replying to emails. I find this agency and whoever owner hire them HIGHLY UNPROFESSIONAL and I will never recommended to anyone.
Attached Files
By: Ion
Nov 26, 2012
Dear Sir or Madam,
We are deeply sorry to find out that you had a bad experience with our company. However, I am the director of Hab&Kal Properties and I can confirm that your allegations are completely false for a number of reasons. First of all, we do not charge any of our client-landlords for services such as cleaning. This is a made up story and I consider you a liar. Second of all, it is in our company policy to reply to emails within 24 hours. If you have any further queries with regards to our company procedures, I would suggest to contact me directly to info@habkalproperties.co.uk
Many thanks!