Oct 25,2012
Oct 25,2012
I have used Attwoods in the past to sell property, I was refurbishing this property in Southville and I asked Scott to come and have a look even though it's not on their door step, he was very positive about the refurbishment and was very keen to sell the property, once we had agreed a sale fee Attwood started to advertise the house and had several viewings within the first week and it turned out to be the first viewer who went on to buy the house. The whole thing took just 6 weeks to completion and I was kept up to date all the way through, I would highly recommend using the team at Attwoods for any future business.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Attwoods Estate & Letting Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Attwoods Estate & Letting Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Attwoods Estate & Letting Agents Office 1