Oct 25,2012
Oct 25,2012
I first used Spencers in Forest Gate a year ago, I wanted to move to the Forest Gate village area from Canning Town.

As you do i went to every Estate agents in the area, With most feeling quite impersonal, Scribbling my details down on bits of paper and promising to call me back if they found something etc.

From the first time i walked into the Forest Gate office Ben has been nothing but a gem! Sitting me down and finding out what i actually wanted, What i was likely to get in the area and how much it was likely to cost me :)

He made the whole process very easy, Regularly in contact letting me know what was coming up, Then once my current address was found guiding me through the paperwork and tying it all up.

Any teething problems we had Ben was always happy to help even though this property wasnt actually managed by them!

5 Star ***** Customer Service - Great guys and very friendly to boot!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Forest Gate! To leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Forest Gate, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencers Property Services Forest Gate