Download Property Smart Leader App
Oct 25,2012
By: 'susan'
Oct 25,2012
I recently sold my property through Ellis & Co in West Green Road, and I would thoroughly recommend them.

Throughout the whole process, I was kept updated, my emails/phone calls were answered promptly and the staff were always courteous, patient, well-informed and professional. In addition, they were helpful without being \'pushy\' in the slightest, which further increased my confidence in them. They also managed this property when I rented it out for several years previously, and during that time they consistently maintained the same high standards.

In the past, I have dealt with several estate agents for selling, buying and renting, and (in my experience at least), they do unfortunately often deserve the bad press they get. However, Ellis & Co in N15 are in a completely different class, and are an example of what good quality estate agents services can be - it was a welcome surprise to discover them. They are the best agents I have done business with for both selling and renting property, and I have no hesitation in recommending them.

Ellis & Co